Tuesday, November 14, 2006

On Hiatus from the Agony of Defeat...

Last Saturday, my top-10 BCS-ranked college football team went down in flames to a crappy inter-conference team that my high school team could beat. It was an embarrassing defeat that shot our season to holy hell. This comes on top of my pathetic NFL team scrapping the very bottom of the AFC cellar. As a result, I've been sent into a very deep and dark depression. As you can understand, the last thing I want to do right now is write about friggin' golf!

I apologize to the handful of souls who visit this site weekly. However, I have made an appointment to see my therapist and maybe she'll bring me out of this funk soon. In the meantime, enjoy the post that I have updated with a video of Tiger Woods swinging the driver. You can learn so much from these videos! Good luck, and bye for now...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Grouchy -

Golf is the best of all therapists

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. Let's hope for some redemption today.

woundedduck said...

If your funk gets too serious, here's a crisis-intervention technique: silently say to yourself, "Go Buckeye's, go Buckeyes, go Buckeyes." Repeat as necessary.

Anonymous said...

Hey Grouchy,

i'm sympathy with u.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the first anonymous. Golf is the greatest of all therapies. And I agree with you. You can learn so much from just one swing of a club from Tiger.