Friday, November 24, 2006

College Football is Killing Me!

To add insult to injury, my beloved college football team lost again last Saturday! Unfortunately, I witnessed the defeat in person as my team came into town to face the nation's #3 BCS team. It was a huge loss because it knocked us out of the coveted Rose Bowl.

At least we kept it respectable. We actually led at halftime but we couldn't keep the 'mo going through four quarters. Regardless, we lost and my depression has found new depths of despair. I don't feel like writing about anything right now, let alone golf! In fact, I vow never to write again until my team wins again. With only one more game left in the season, it may be indeed a very long time...

In the meantime, enjoy a newly updated. Oh yeah, Happy Friggin' Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Bears!

mediaguru @ HookedOnGolfBlog.com said...

My team lost it's rivalry game, at home, no time left on the clock. They're up by 4 with 3 seconds left and lose 33-31.

Suicide watch...

Anonymous said...

It seems as though the Grouch's real passion may be football - could there be a name change coming for this space?