Monday, December 13, 2004

The World In Tiger Wood's Paw Again?


Congrats to Tiger on winning his Target World Challenge this past weekend. His new swing finally looks like it's working as he hit some unbelievable shots. To the left is a pic of Tiger and the winning hardware.

Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen an uglier trophy in my life. It looks like it came straight out of a Liberace garage sale. It depicts a young tiger with the world in the palm of its paw. Gee, what do you think that represents? I'm just relieved that Craig Stadler doesn't host any golf tournaments. A statue of a walrus would be just too much to take for this golf blog writer.

1 comment:

A WALK IN THE PARK said...

Hey maverick:) I really like your site and am adding your blog to my blog roll. Next week I will do a feature on all the cool golf blogs also. Please check out my golf travel blog at http://jayflemma.blogspot.com. I'm writing a golf book about my travels to 250 (now at 204) of the country's highest rated courses and am writing about the 45 I think are most worth the green's fees. Along the way, I have had terrific interviews with architects and pros, so I'll add those nuggets soon. I have an agent and interest from some publishers so its coming along. Hopeful pub date is spring 2006. All the best,
Jay